‘Achieving Gender Equity’ with Margaret Marshall
Margaret H. Marshall of Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP is the first feature installment of Achieving Gender Equity—a video series that explores strategies to increase women’s power and influence.
Achieving Gender Equity is part of the Harvard Radcliffe Institute's Radcliffe Day 2021. Each year on Radcliffe Day, the Institute awards the Radcliffe Medal to an individual who embodies a commitment to excellence, opportunity, and service. Recent honorees include Dolores Huerta, Hillary Rodham Clinton, and Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Marshall was the 2012 Radcliffe Medal recipient.
Watch Marshall’s video below. Courtsey of the Radcliffe Institute.
- Paul B. Stephan @pbstephan3 was interviewed for an article in @rollcall where he discussed the constitutionality ar… https://t.co/AEFwGGKWrP@AmLawInstAug 5
- The latest edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/PQEAMEUjh2https://t.co/zfL5cTA2s5@AmLawInstAug 5
- . @UCLA_Law has launched the ‘Safeguarding Democracy Project’ with @rickhasen as director. Learn more about the proj… https://t.co/2Lw94lzkge@AmLawInstAug 4
- Following his retirement from #SCOTUS, Justice Breyer joins @Harvard_Law as the Byrne Professor of Administrative L… https://t.co/hAtBaibBMe@AmLawInstAug 3
- "Now You See It Now You Don’t – How the UCC Amendments Will Undo Bitcoin’s Brief Status as Money," is available on… https://t.co/QsCJwbXYGd@AmLawInstAug 2