ALI Reporter: Summer 2022
The summer edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes actions taken at this year’s ALI Annual Meeting, as well as highlights of Annual Meeting events. Visit the ALI Media Library to watch videos from the Annual Meeting.
Additionally, this issue includes a feature on recently proposed legislation to reform and modernize the outdated Electoral Count Act of 1887 (ECA), citing findings from the ALI-convened group addressing ECA reform.
A copy of the Director’s Letter, “The Flow of Projects,” is available here.
- Paul B. Stephan @pbstephan3 was interviewed for an article in @rollcall where he discussed the constitutionality ar… https://t.co/AEFwGGKWrP@AmLawInstAug 5
- The latest edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/PQEAMEUjh2https://t.co/zfL5cTA2s5@AmLawInstAug 5
- . @UCLA_Law has launched the ‘Safeguarding Democracy Project’ with @rickhasen as director. Learn more about the proj… https://t.co/2Lw94lzkge@AmLawInstAug 4
- Following his retirement from #SCOTUS, Justice Breyer joins @Harvard_Law as the Byrne Professor of Administrative L… https://t.co/hAtBaibBMe@AmLawInstAug 3
- "Now You See It Now You Don’t – How the UCC Amendments Will Undo Bitcoin’s Brief Status as Money," is available on… https://t.co/QsCJwbXYGd@AmLawInstAug 2