Christiane Wendehorst Appointed Scientific Director of ELI
The European Law Institute (ELI) has appointed Christiane C. Wendehorst of University of Vienna to the newly created role of Scientific Director of the Institute. Her work will include close liaison with and guidance to those working on the many projects which ELI is undertaking under the three umbrellas of Rule of Law in the 21st Century, Law and Governance for the Digital Age and Sustainable Life and Society.
Wendehorst is one of the founding members of the ELI and was the third President of ELI (2017-2021). She served as Reporter for the joint ALI-ELI project, Principles for a Data Economy: Data Rights and Transactions, completed this year.
- Paul B. Stephan @pbstephan3 was interviewed for an article in @rollcall where he discussed the constitutionality ar… https://t.co/AEFwGGKWrP@AmLawInstAug 5
- The latest edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/PQEAMEUjh2https://t.co/zfL5cTA2s5@AmLawInstAug 5
- . @UCLA_Law has launched the ‘Safeguarding Democracy Project’ with @rickhasen as director. Learn more about the proj… https://t.co/2Lw94lzkge@AmLawInstAug 4
- Following his retirement from #SCOTUS, Justice Breyer joins @Harvard_Law as the Byrne Professor of Administrative L… https://t.co/hAtBaibBMe@AmLawInstAug 3
- "Now You See It Now You Don’t – How the UCC Amendments Will Undo Bitcoin’s Brief Status as Money," is available on… https://t.co/QsCJwbXYGd@AmLawInstAug 2