Christine Durham, Renee Knake Jefferson, and Roberta Cooper Ramo Join the 65 Project
The 65 Project, a bipartisan organization to hold accountable lawyers who engage in fraudulent lawsuits to overturn election results, has launched. Christine M. Durham of the Utah Supreme Court (Retired), Renee Knake Jefferson of University of Houston Law Center, and Roberta Cooper Ramo of Modrall Sperling serve on the organization’s Advisory Board.
Learn more about the organization here.
- Paul B. Stephan @pbstephan3 was interviewed for an article in @rollcall where he discussed the constitutionality ar… https://t.co/AEFwGGKWrP@AmLawInstAug 5
- The latest edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/PQEAMEUjh2https://t.co/zfL5cTA2s5@AmLawInstAug 5
- . @UCLA_Law has launched the ‘Safeguarding Democracy Project’ with @rickhasen as director. Learn more about the proj… https://t.co/2Lw94lzkge@AmLawInstAug 4
- Following his retirement from #SCOTUS, Justice Breyer joins @Harvard_Law as the Byrne Professor of Administrative L… https://t.co/hAtBaibBMe@AmLawInstAug 3
- "Now You See It Now You Don’t – How the UCC Amendments Will Undo Bitcoin’s Brief Status as Money," is available on… https://t.co/QsCJwbXYGd@AmLawInstAug 2