Forum: Nationwide Injunctions and Federal Regulatory Programs
Administrative Conference of the United States (ACUS) is hosting a forum entitled “Nationwide Injunctions and Federal Regulatory Programs” on Feb. 12.
ACUS is an independent federal agency charged with convening expert representatives from the public and private sectors to recommend improvements to administrative process and procedure. The forum will bring together leading commentators, judges, and public officials to address the arguments for and against national injunctions, special issues that arise in challenges to federal regulations, and possible judicial and statutory reforms.
Several ALI members will be participating in the forum including: Jeffrey A. Rosen, Deputy Attorney General of the United States; Loren L. AliKhan, Solicitor General for the District of Columbia; Ronald A. Cass of Cass & Associates; Emily Hammond of The George Washington University Law School; Ronald M. Levin of Washington University in St. Louis School of Law; Alan B. Morrison of The George Washington University Law School; ACUS Vice Chairman and Executive Director Matthew Lee Wiener; and Stephen F. Williams of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.
Learn more here.
- Paul B. Stephan @pbstephan3 was interviewed for an article in @rollcall where he discussed the constitutionality ar… https://t.co/AEFwGGKWrP@AmLawInstAug 5
- The latest edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/PQEAMEUjh2https://t.co/zfL5cTA2s5@AmLawInstAug 5
- . @UCLA_Law has launched the ‘Safeguarding Democracy Project’ with @rickhasen as director. Learn more about the proj… https://t.co/2Lw94lzkge@AmLawInstAug 4
- Following his retirement from #SCOTUS, Justice Breyer joins @Harvard_Law as the Byrne Professor of Administrative L… https://t.co/hAtBaibBMe@AmLawInstAug 3
- "Now You See It Now You Don’t – How the UCC Amendments Will Undo Bitcoin’s Brief Status as Money," is available on… https://t.co/QsCJwbXYGd@AmLawInstAug 2