John Bellinger to Give Keynote Address at NYU Law Annual Dinner
This year’s Hauser Global Law School Program Annual Dinner at NYU School of Law will feature John B. Bellinger III of Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer as the keynote speaker. Mr. Bellinger will give the keynote address, entitled “The Trump Administration’s Approach to International Law: Will It Get Better or Worse?” The Dinner will take place on March 7.
Before joining Arnold & Porter, Mr. Bellinger served as Legal Adviser to the Department of State under Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, Senior Associate Counsel to the President, and Legal Adviser to the National Security Council.
- Paul B. Stephan @pbstephan3 was interviewed for an article in @rollcall where he discussed the constitutionality ar… https://t.co/AEFwGGKWrP@AmLawInstAug 5
- The latest edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/PQEAMEUjh2https://t.co/zfL5cTA2s5@AmLawInstAug 5
- . @UCLA_Law has launched the ‘Safeguarding Democracy Project’ with @rickhasen as director. Learn more about the proj… https://t.co/2Lw94lzkge@AmLawInstAug 4
- Following his retirement from #SCOTUS, Justice Breyer joins @Harvard_Law as the Byrne Professor of Administrative L… https://t.co/hAtBaibBMe@AmLawInstAug 3
- "Now You See It Now You Don’t – How the UCC Amendments Will Undo Bitcoin’s Brief Status as Money," is available on… https://t.co/QsCJwbXYGd@AmLawInstAug 2