Matthew L. Wiener Appointed Vice Chairman, Council of ACUS
Matthew L. Wiener has been appointed member and vice chairman of the Council of the Administrative Conference of the United States. Mr. Wiener, an ALI member since 2013, has been the executive director of the ACUS since 2012.
Mr. Wiener is one of eleven individuals nominated by President Obama to key Administration posts. In a White House press release, President Obama said, “I am pleased to announce that these experienced and committed individuals have decided to serve our country. I know they will serve the American people well.”
- Paul B. Stephan @pbstephan3 was interviewed for an article in @rollcall where he discussed the constitutionality ar… https://t.co/AEFwGGKWrP@AmLawInstAug 5
- The latest edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/PQEAMEUjh2https://t.co/zfL5cTA2s5@AmLawInstAug 5
- . @UCLA_Law has launched the ‘Safeguarding Democracy Project’ with @rickhasen as director. Learn more about the proj… https://t.co/2Lw94lzkge@AmLawInstAug 4
- Following his retirement from #SCOTUS, Justice Breyer joins @Harvard_Law as the Byrne Professor of Administrative L… https://t.co/hAtBaibBMe@AmLawInstAug 3
- "Now You See It Now You Don’t – How the UCC Amendments Will Undo Bitcoin’s Brief Status as Money," is available on… https://t.co/QsCJwbXYGd@AmLawInstAug 2