Speech: R. Ashby Pate
ALI member R. Ashby Pate of Lightfoot Franklin & White LLC gives a rousing presentation during the American College of Trial Lawyers Spring Meeting in Maui. His presentation, which features several ALI members, can be viewed here.
Justice Pate, who recently rejoined Lightfoot Franklin & White after serving as an Associate Justice of the Republic of Palau, is a Members Consultative Group participant for the Restatement of the Law Fourth, Foreign Relations Law of the United States, Restatement of the Law, Copyright, Restatement of the Law Third, Torts: Liability for Economic Harm, and Restatement of the Law, the U.S. Law of International Commercial Arbitration projects.
- Paul B. Stephan @pbstephan3 was interviewed for an article in @rollcall where he discussed the constitutionality ar… https://t.co/AEFwGGKWrP@AmLawInstAug 5
- The latest edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/PQEAMEUjh2https://t.co/zfL5cTA2s5@AmLawInstAug 5
- . @UCLA_Law has launched the ‘Safeguarding Democracy Project’ with @rickhasen as director. Learn more about the proj… https://t.co/2Lw94lzkge@AmLawInstAug 4
- Following his retirement from #SCOTUS, Justice Breyer joins @Harvard_Law as the Byrne Professor of Administrative L… https://t.co/hAtBaibBMe@AmLawInstAug 3
- "Now You See It Now You Don’t – How the UCC Amendments Will Undo Bitcoin’s Brief Status as Money," is available on… https://t.co/QsCJwbXYGd@AmLawInstAug 2