Robert Ahdieh Named Texas A&M’s VP for Professional Schools and Programs
Texas A&M University has announced that Robert B. Ahdieh of Texas A&M University School of Law has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs. He will serve in this new role concurrently with his position as dean of the law school.
“I am honored to be able to continue to serve Texas A&M in this new capacity,” said Ahdieh in the announcement. “I think the sky is truly the limit, in terms of the creative and impactful new programs the University can develop and offer in the years ahead.”
As vice president, Ahdieh will identify new practice and coursework-oriented degrees, certificates, and programs with growth potential and work to establish them at the university.
- . @IntlWomenJudges received the 2023 Bolch Prize for the Rule of Law from @BolchJudicial. A number of ALI members sp… https://t.co/XSlJSOqsxR@AmLawInstMar 20
- Walter A. Effross @AUWCL has authored ‘Keeping Your Own Counsel,’ a book for law school students on how to navigate… https://t.co/gCOjjxg248@AmLawInstMar 17
- . @Adam_Steinman has been named the Robert W. Hodgkins Endowed Chairholder in Law at @UALawSchool.… https://t.co/jzHZEKmtfc@AmLawInstMar 14
- Read the abstract for 'The Political Question Doctrine and International Law,' by @curtisabradley on The ALI Advise… https://t.co/w0KWT3EJ23@AmLawInstMar 10
- Risa L. Goluboff @UVALaw has joined the board of directors for @EJW_org. https://t.co/uLh2L2WzGL… https://t.co/aPDwGsi1Cc@AmLawInstMar 8