Roger Gregory to Speak at Albright College Commencement Ceremony
Roger L. Gregory of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit will receive an honorary doctorate and offer remarks at the 162nd Commencement ceremony for Albright College.
“I was humbled to learn that I will receive an honorary degree from Albright College — a top-rated institution of higher learning where academic excellence, accessibility and affordability are truly priorities,” said Gregory in the announcement. “I look forward to informing the graduates of my personal journey and, hopefully, inspiring their journey that lies ahead.”
The Commencement ceremony will take place at the Santander Arena in Reading, PA on May 15.
- The Robert E. Dalton Award @asilorg has been awarded to Sarah H. Cleveland @ColumbiaLaw and Paul B. Stephan @UVALaw… https://t.co/R0IuUNMWdp@AmLawInstMay 27
- . @POTUS has announced the nomination of ALI members Rachel S. Bloomekatz to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth… https://t.co/l4V15G0Rvw@AmLawInstMay 26
- The 2022 @SCHSociety Annual Lecture will feature Leondra Kruger of the California Supreme Court and Jeffrey S. Sutt… https://t.co/3yvYHPjMrt@AmLawInstMay 25
- #SCOTUS held a special session to honor the late Associate Justice John Paul Stevens with ALI members participating… https://t.co/It2KYhNd4U@AmLawInstMay 23
- Thomas W. Merrill @ColumbiaLaw has authored ‘The Chevron Doctrine: Its Rise and Fall, and the Future of the Adminis… https://t.co/RZoIgyLHO1@AmLawInstMay 20