Sarah Cleveland and Paul Stephan Receive Robert E. Dalton Award
The 2022 Robert E. Dalton Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Field of Foreign Relations Law from the American Society of International Law (ASIL) has been awarded to Sarah H. Cleveland of Columbia Law School and Paul B. Stephan of UVA Law for their work as editors of The Restatement and Beyond: The Past, Present, and Future of U.S. Foreign Relations Law.
This award was established in 2019 to honor the life and expertise of Robert E. Dalton. Winners of this award are selected by the ASIL Executive Council by the recommendation of the Book Awards Committee.
Cleveland and Stephan served as Coordinating Reporters for the Restatement of the Law Fourth, The Foreign Relations Law of the United States (Treaties, Jurisdiction, and Sovereign Immunity). The Restatement and Beyond provides a definitive and authoritative analysis on the Restatement.
Learn more about the award here.
- . @michelebgoodwin gave the keynote speech at @ACLU_SoCal 2022 Advocates For Justice awards, which honors firms and… https://t.co/n7bn91aQBW@AmLawInstJun 22
- Speaker videos from the 2022 Annual Meeting are now available: https://t.co/BaPpLNzcOohttps://t.co/4v5XxJLv6g@AmLawInstJun 16
- Kermit Roosevelt III @pennlaw has authored ‘The Nation That Never Was, Reconstructing America’s Story,’ discussing… https://t.co/bIPyOHyOgc@AmLawInstJun 16
- . @POTUS has nominated Roopali H. Desai @CBLawyersAZ to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.… https://t.co/EKPaxD4JqH@AmLawInstJun 15
- Danielle Citron @uvalaw and Neil M. Richards of @WashULaw were panelists in the @theNASEM workshop ‘Location Data i… https://t.co/8dRwS8PbnH@AmLawInstJun 15