Supreme Court Historical Society Annual Lecture
The 2022 Annual Lecture by the Supreme Court Historical Society will feature Leondra Kruger of the California Supreme Court and Jeffrey S. Sutton of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. They will discuss Sutton’s recent book Who Decides? States and Laboratories of Constitutional Experimentation, which examines American federalism.
The lecture will take place virtually on June 6. Learn more and register here.
- . @michelebgoodwin gave the keynote speech at @ACLU_SoCal 2022 Advocates For Justice awards, which honors firms and… https://t.co/n7bn91aQBW@AmLawInstJun 22
- Speaker videos from the 2022 Annual Meeting are now available: https://t.co/BaPpLNzcOohttps://t.co/4v5XxJLv6g@AmLawInstJun 16
- Kermit Roosevelt III @pennlaw has authored ‘The Nation That Never Was, Reconstructing America’s Story,’ discussing… https://t.co/bIPyOHyOgc@AmLawInstJun 16
- . @POTUS has nominated Roopali H. Desai @CBLawyersAZ to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.… https://t.co/EKPaxD4JqH@AmLawInstJun 15
- Danielle Citron @uvalaw and Neil M. Richards of @WashULaw were panelists in the @theNASEM workshop ‘Location Data i… https://t.co/8dRwS8PbnH@AmLawInstJun 15