Susan Bandes on ‘Excited Utterance’
Susan A. Bandes of DePaul University College of Law was interviewed on the podcast Excited Utterance: Evidence and Proof Community, where she discussed her article “Empathy and Remote Legal Proceedings.” The article discusses the virtual adaptations courthouses and legal bodies have had to make as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and what potential side effects these changes may have had on litigants.
Excited Utterance is a podcast that focuses on scholarship around evidence law and proof. Episode “124 Susan Bandes, Virtual Trials” is available on the podcast’s website.
- David Marcus @UCLA_Law and Lauren Sudeall @GeorgiaStateLaw have been selected as Associate Reporters for Principles… https://t.co/giHnHf5Odn@AmLawInstJan 27
- Robert B. Ahdieh @TAMULawSchool has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs at @TAMU.… https://t.co/MUXFFYxdVV@AmLawInstJan 26
- Michael S. Ariens @StMarys_Law has authored ‘The Lawyer's Conscience, A History of American Lawyer Ethics,’ a book… https://t.co/lYmso9MbDj@AmLawInstJan 25
- New on #ReasonablySpeaking: ALI President David F. Levi sits down with M. Margaret McKeown @US9thCircuit for a disc… https://t.co/alPdqw3KpL@AmLawInstJan 24
- 14 ALI members were honored at @TheAALS 2023 annual meeting with section awards for excellence in legal education.… https://t.co/HiRW9w4ClQ@AmLawInstJan 23