Tamara Lawson Is Dean of UW School of Law
The University of Washington School of Law announced that Tamara F. Lawson has been selected as the next Toni Rembe Endowed Dean.
“I’m inspired by UW Law’s commitment to academic excellence while rooted in its core values of access to justice and public service,” Lawson said in the announcement. “I’m thrilled to join the law school community to partner with the exceptional faculty, staff, students and alumni to realize our shared vision to be the best public law school measured by global impact.”
Subject to approval by the UW Board of Regents, Lawson will begin her role as dean on August 16.
- Paul B. Stephan @pbstephan3 was interviewed for an article in @rollcall where he discussed the constitutionality ar… https://t.co/AEFwGGKWrP@AmLawInstAug 5
- The latest edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/PQEAMEUjh2https://t.co/zfL5cTA2s5@AmLawInstAug 5
- . @UCLA_Law has launched the ‘Safeguarding Democracy Project’ with @rickhasen as director. Learn more about the proj… https://t.co/2Lw94lzkge@AmLawInstAug 4
- Following his retirement from #SCOTUS, Justice Breyer joins @Harvard_Law as the Byrne Professor of Administrative L… https://t.co/hAtBaibBMe@AmLawInstAug 3
- "Now You See It Now You Don’t – How the UCC Amendments Will Undo Bitcoin’s Brief Status as Money," is available on… https://t.co/QsCJwbXYGd@AmLawInstAug 2