Teresa Harmon Selected for Premier Civic Leadership
Teresa Wilton Harmon of Sidley Austin is among a list of 25 executives selected for the second cohort of The Daniel Burnham Fellowship by Leadership Greater Chicago (LGC).
The Fellowship is designed to inspire leaders to mobilize and exert their combined influence and intellect to positively impact Chicago, its future, and the continued economic progress of the region.
On Jan. 30, participants began the six-session series which includes the history of Chicago through the lens of urban planning, the region's workforce forecast, building strategic partnerships for economic development, and driving innovative solutions to build an inclusive Chicago.
Learn more here.
- David Marcus @UCLA_Law and Lauren Sudeall @GeorgiaStateLaw have been selected as Associate Reporters for Principles… https://t.co/giHnHf5Odn@AmLawInstJan 27
- Robert B. Ahdieh @TAMULawSchool has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs at @TAMU.… https://t.co/MUXFFYxdVV@AmLawInstJan 26
- Michael S. Ariens @StMarys_Law has authored ‘The Lawyer's Conscience, A History of American Lawyer Ethics,’ a book… https://t.co/lYmso9MbDj@AmLawInstJan 25
- New on #ReasonablySpeaking: ALI President David F. Levi sits down with M. Margaret McKeown @US9thCircuit for a disc… https://t.co/alPdqw3KpL@AmLawInstJan 24
- 14 ALI members were honored at @TheAALS 2023 annual meeting with section awards for excellence in legal education.… https://t.co/HiRW9w4ClQ@AmLawInstJan 23