The American Lawyer Annual Industry Awards
The American Lawyer has announced honorees and finalists for the 2023 American Lawyer Industry Awards. These awards recognize lawyers, leaders, and law firms that have left their mark on the legal industry, the profession, and society.
The Lifetime Achievement Award is given to “an esteemed group of seasoned lawyers ... recognizing the indelible mark they’ve left of the legal profession.” Each recipient has worked over a significant amount of time to build their law legacy. The five 2023 Lifetime Achievement Award recipients are ALI members:
- Rosemary Alito of K&L Gates
- W. Neil Eggleston of Kirkland & Ellis
- Kenneth C. Frazier of Merck & Co., Inc.
- John Gleeson of Debevoise & Plimpton
- Roberta D. Liebenberg of Fine, Kaplan and Black
In addition to the Lifetime Achievement Award, the following ALI members have been selected as finalists for Litigator of the Year:
- Neal Katyal of Hogan Lovells
- William D. Savitt of Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
The 2023 American Lawyer Industry Awards will take place in New York on November 15. The full list of honorees and finalists can be viewed here.