Mira Baylson Is the Executive Deputy Secretary
The Pennsylvania Department of State (DOS) has announced that Mira Baylson is the new executive deputy secretary.
Baylson was initially chosen to serve as legal counsel for Governor Josh Shapiro and Lieutenant Governor Austin Davis’ transition team. She began her role in the DOS in February.
Previously a member of Cozen O’Connor’s State Attorneys General Practice, Baylson advised clients on legal and regulatory issues, with a focus on the intersection of civil and criminal government enforcement. Her full biography is available on the Pennsylvania DOS website.
- . @IntlWomenJudges received the 2023 Bolch Prize for the Rule of Law from @BolchJudicial. A number of ALI members sp… https://t.co/XSlJSOqsxR@AmLawInstMar 20
- Walter A. Effross @AUWCL has authored ‘Keeping Your Own Counsel,’ a book for law school students on how to navigate… https://t.co/gCOjjxg248@AmLawInstMar 17
- . @Adam_Steinman has been named the Robert W. Hodgkins Endowed Chairholder in Law at @UALawSchool.… https://t.co/jzHZEKmtfc@AmLawInstMar 14
- Read the abstract for 'The Political Question Doctrine and International Law,' by @curtisabradley on The ALI Advise… https://t.co/w0KWT3EJ23@AmLawInstMar 10
- Risa L. Goluboff @UVALaw has joined the board of directors for @EJW_org. https://t.co/uLh2L2WzGL… https://t.co/aPDwGsi1Cc@AmLawInstMar 8