ACS National Supreme Court Preview
In observation of this year’s Constitution Day, the American Constitution Society (ACS) hosted its annual Supreme Court Preview, featuring insights into the upcoming United States Supreme Court Term from constitutional and legal experts.
Speakers on the panel included Deborah N. Archer of NYU Law, Wenona T. Singel of Michigan State University College of Law and Shoba Sivaprasad Wadhia of Penn State Law.
A recording of the event is available below or on the ACS website.
- Robert H. Mundheim @ShearmanLaw received an honorary Doctor of Laws degree from the University of Arizona James E.… https://t.co/YkNyeG5DNC@AmLawInstJun 13
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30