Anita Allen and Matthew Fletcher Elected to the American Philosophical Society
The American Philosophical Society (APS) has elected Anita L. Allen-Castellitto of University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School and Matthew L.M. Fletcher of University of Michigan School of Law as part of its 2022 new members.
APS is composed of scholars from a number of academic backgrounds, honoring extraordinary accomplishments in all fields.
Read more about APS and the 2022 election here.
- David Marcus @UCLA_Law and Lauren Sudeall @GeorgiaStateLaw have been selected as Associate Reporters for Principles… https://t.co/giHnHf5Odn@AmLawInstJan 27
- Robert B. Ahdieh @TAMULawSchool has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs at @TAMU.… https://t.co/MUXFFYxdVV@AmLawInstJan 26
- Michael S. Ariens @StMarys_Law has authored ‘The Lawyer's Conscience, A History of American Lawyer Ethics,’ a book… https://t.co/lYmso9MbDj@AmLawInstJan 25
- New on #ReasonablySpeaking: ALI President David F. Levi sits down with M. Margaret McKeown @US9thCircuit for a disc… https://t.co/alPdqw3KpL@AmLawInstJan 24
- 14 ALI members were honored at @TheAALS 2023 annual meeting with section awards for excellence in legal education.… https://t.co/HiRW9w4ClQ@AmLawInstJan 23