Anita Allen-Castellitto Is Recipient of the 2022 Bioethics Founders’ Award
The Hastings Center has announced that Anita L. Allen-Castellitto of University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School is a recipient of the 2022 Bioethics Founders’ Award. This award recognizes individuals that have made significant and sustained contributions to bioethics, of which has advanced thinking and practice in medicine, life sciences, and public policy.
Allen was recognized for her contributions to law and philosophy and the practical applications to medicine, science, and public affairs.
Read the announcement here.
- David Marcus @UCLA_Law and Lauren Sudeall @GeorgiaStateLaw have been selected as Associate Reporters for Principles… https://t.co/giHnHf5Odn@AmLawInstJan 27
- Robert B. Ahdieh @TAMULawSchool has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs at @TAMU.… https://t.co/MUXFFYxdVV@AmLawInstJan 26
- Michael S. Ariens @StMarys_Law has authored ‘The Lawyer's Conscience, A History of American Lawyer Ethics,’ a book… https://t.co/lYmso9MbDj@AmLawInstJan 25
- New on #ReasonablySpeaking: ALI President David F. Levi sits down with M. Margaret McKeown @US9thCircuit for a disc… https://t.co/alPdqw3KpL@AmLawInstJan 24
- 14 ALI members were honored at @TheAALS 2023 annual meeting with section awards for excellence in legal education.… https://t.co/HiRW9w4ClQ@AmLawInstJan 23