Anton Hajjar Writes ‘Letter to the Editor’ for WaPo
Anton G. Hajjar wrote an opinion piece for The Washington Post in which he responded to the editorial article “Facebook is looking a lot like a government.”
Mr. Hajjar agreed with a statement from the piece which suggested that there should be a stricter enforcement of general terms of service, and that the platforms who use them should require all posters to share their true identities.
Read the full piece here [subscription required].
- Paul B. Stephan @pbstephan3 was interviewed for an article in @rollcall where he discussed the constitutionality ar… https://t.co/AEFwGGKWrP@AmLawInstAug 5
- The latest edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/PQEAMEUjh2https://t.co/zfL5cTA2s5@AmLawInstAug 5
- . @UCLA_Law has launched the ‘Safeguarding Democracy Project’ with @rickhasen as director. Learn more about the proj… https://t.co/2Lw94lzkge@AmLawInstAug 4
- Following his retirement from #SCOTUS, Justice Breyer joins @Harvard_Law as the Byrne Professor of Administrative L… https://t.co/hAtBaibBMe@AmLawInstAug 3
- "Now You See It Now You Don’t – How the UCC Amendments Will Undo Bitcoin’s Brief Status as Money," is available on… https://t.co/QsCJwbXYGd@AmLawInstAug 2