‘Justice William O. Douglas: Public Advocate and Conservation Champion’
The National Constitution Center will host M. Margaret McKeown of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and Jeffrey S. Sutton of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit to discuss McKeown’s recently published book Citizen Justice: The Environmental Legacy of William O. Douglas—Public Advocate and Conservation Champion, on the life of William O. Douglas, the longest serving justice on the Supreme Court of the United States. Jeffrey A. Rosen of the National Constitution Center will moderate.
The event will take place via zoom on November 22 at 07:00 p.m. ET. Learn more and register here.
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26