‘Justice William O. Douglas: Public Advocate and Conservation Champion’
The National Constitution Center will host M. Margaret McKeown of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and Jeffrey S. Sutton of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit to discuss McKeown’s recently published book Citizen Justice: The Environmental Legacy of William O. Douglas—Public Advocate and Conservation Champion, on the life of William O. Douglas, the longest serving justice on the Supreme Court of the United States. Jeffrey A. Rosen of the National Constitution Center will moderate.
The event will take place via zoom on November 22 at 07:00 p.m. ET. Learn more and register here.
- Stephen Lee Saltonstall has authored ‘Renegade for Justice, Defending the Defenseless in an Outlaw World,’ a memoir… https://t.co/UaCqVH4s67@AmLawInstNov 23
- . @ConstitutionCtr will host a discussion with M. Margaret McKeown @US9thCircuit and Jeffrey S. Sutton of U.S. Court… https://t.co/trPcBq9Xyd@AmLawInstNov 21
- Wayne A. Logan @FSUCollegeofLaw has authored ‘The Ex Post Facto Clause,’ a book examining the Constitution's Ex Pos… https://t.co/N4FnSaXMH1@AmLawInstNov 17
- Susan A. Bandes @DePaulLaw was featured on an episode of @excitedpodcast where she discussed her article “Empathy a… https://t.co/J4cM50SppZ@AmLawInstNov 16
- . @profrubengarcia will participate in a panel at @brooklynlaw to discuss topics in his upcoming book ‘Critical Wage… https://t.co/RfwzHaM8SF@AmLawInstNov 15