Lauren Sudeall To Join Vanderbilt Law School
Vanderbilt University Law School has announced that Lauren D. Sudeall will join the law school faculty in summer 2023.
Sudeall joins Vanderbilt Law from Georgia State University College of Law, where she is the founding faculty director of the Center for Access to Justice. At Vanderbilt Law, she will both launch and direct the Vanderbilt Access to Justice Initiative, part of the George Barrett Social Justice Program.
Read the announcement here.
- . @IntlWomenJudges received the 2023 Bolch Prize for the Rule of Law from @BolchJudicial. A number of ALI members sp… https://t.co/XSlJSOqsxR@AmLawInstMar 20
- Walter A. Effross @AUWCL has authored ‘Keeping Your Own Counsel,’ a book for law school students on how to navigate… https://t.co/gCOjjxg248@AmLawInstMar 17
- . @Adam_Steinman has been named the Robert W. Hodgkins Endowed Chairholder in Law at @UALawSchool.… https://t.co/jzHZEKmtfc@AmLawInstMar 14
- Read the abstract for 'The Political Question Doctrine and International Law,' by @curtisabradley on The ALI Advise… https://t.co/w0KWT3EJ23@AmLawInstMar 10
- Risa L. Goluboff @UVALaw has joined the board of directors for @EJW_org. https://t.co/uLh2L2WzGL… https://t.co/aPDwGsi1Cc@AmLawInstMar 8