Norman Powell Elected to Second Term on Permanent Editorial Board
At its June 2017 meeting in Detroit, the Board of Governors of the America Bar Association elected Young Conaway Stargatt & Taylor partner Norman M. Powell to a second three-year term as the ABA’s Advisor to the Permanent Editorial Board for the Uniform Commercial Code. A joint committee of The American Law Institute and the Uniform Law Commission, the Board monitors current drafting activities, prepares commentaries, and advises its member organizations on further changes needed in the Uniform Commercial Code.
In May 2017, ALI reappointed E. Carolan Berkley, Amelia H. Boss, Teresa Wilton Harmon, Stephanie Heller, and Steven O. Weise as memebers of the Permanent Editorial Board for the Uniform Commercial Code.
Read the Young Conaway press release.
- David Marcus @UCLA_Law and Lauren Sudeall @GeorgiaStateLaw have been selected as Associate Reporters for Principles… https://t.co/giHnHf5Odn@AmLawInstJan 27
- Robert B. Ahdieh @TAMULawSchool has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs at @TAMU.… https://t.co/MUXFFYxdVV@AmLawInstJan 26
- Michael S. Ariens @StMarys_Law has authored ‘The Lawyer's Conscience, A History of American Lawyer Ethics,’ a book… https://t.co/lYmso9MbDj@AmLawInstJan 25
- New on #ReasonablySpeaking: ALI President David F. Levi sits down with M. Margaret McKeown @US9thCircuit for a disc… https://t.co/alPdqw3KpL@AmLawInstJan 24
- 14 ALI members were honored at @TheAALS 2023 annual meeting with section awards for excellence in legal education.… https://t.co/HiRW9w4ClQ@AmLawInstJan 23